Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I need a fuse 1995 Roanoke pop up trailer, I just bought it,

Customer Question

I need a fuse for a 1995 Roanoke pop up trailer
JA: Have you checked the fuse number? Does the fuse have the correct amperage for the circuit it's in?
Customer: I just bought it, and it did not have a fuse in it. On the electop
JA: What is the model of your '95 RV?
Customer: It is a Roanoke
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I connected the battery to the female electrical plug on the tongue of the hitch, no lights. The electrical center does not light up. I noticed there was no fuse in the slot
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

HI my name is Robert....

What is the issue are you trying to plug the camper into power or the tow vehicle? Have you tried putting a fuse in and see if everything works? IF not I would try a 20 amp fuse and see what happens..... Just not sure what plug you are talking about, the battery should have a cable coming from the converter and then you will have a plug to hook up to the vehicle..... Robert

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am attaching a picture of the electrical center. I have searched for the fuse and can not find one, do you know where to find it?
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Are you talking about the spot that says 12 volt DC is there no fuse in there?

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

From what I can tell from the picture is you are missing the fuse holder, below is a picture of what it should look like, so you are missing the fuse and holder, I would try Radio Shack or call Parallax who purchased magntek and they should might be able to get you one..... Hope this helps... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Contact info for Parallax, click HERE

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me, if you are satisfied with my efforts please feel free to select a rating...

Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

HI..... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Have a Safe and Happy 4th!!