Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a Voyager rear camera on our Gulfstream. All we get

Customer Question

I have a Voyager rear camera on our Gulfstream. All we get is a white screen. How do I trouble shoot? I do not have a manual for it.
JA: What year is your Voyager?
Customer: The camper is a 1999 Gulfstream
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just verified that the wires are hooked up in the back
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: Power is on to the main screen on the dash
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no wiring diagram
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

What I would do is go unplug the camera and see if the picture changes, if the picture does not change it sounds like the monitor, if the picture changes I would lean towards the camera. You might need to replace both anyway and I know one place that can verify that or set you up with a new monitor and camera, they have been in the RV world a very long time and everyone I have talked to is satisfied with them, they also might be able to give you more troubleshooting, click HERE for the contact info...... Hope this helps some, have a safe and Happy 4th! Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

HI... was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? Please feel free to contact me if needed..

Have a Safe and Happy 4th!!!!

Robert