Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Tail lights are out I need help please call

Customer Question

Tail lights are out I need help please call(###) ###-####
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What I would do is get a 12 volt test light and with the ignition switch ON probe all your fuses for power, the Ford chassis fuse box is normally in the dash area, sometimes it is on the firewall in front or to the side of the steering column down low or the drivers instrument panel cover or pod will swing up or you have a few screws to take off and the fuse block will be exposed up high in the dash, check any other fuse boxes under the hood as well, use a 12 volt test light. Check the connections at the lights as well.... Hope this helps some... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert