peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Front room slide won't open, 1996 alfa seeya sy30rl, The

Customer Question

Front room slide won't open
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1996 alfa seeya sy30rl
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The circuot board had an open trace. I sldered it and it worked.I hooked it back up and another place shorted. I need a bnew board. Also i need to know how to open it manually
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You will most likely need to obtain the new circuit board from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.Unfortunately this is the only way I see that you can obtain a board for this here.I dont show a manual way myself on how to operate the slide but a dealer or repair center in your area may be able to tell yo how this can be operated manually.If neither of these are an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete