Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I 't have any mechanical issue. Just that I am very far rom

Customer Question

I don't have any mechanical issue. Just that I am very far rom my camper and need to buy a new TV for the entertainment center.. I have a 2003 keystone Sprinter Travel trailer (toyhauler) 30 feet. Do you know by any chance the size for the TV? I have been looking in the internet with no success. Thank you!
JA: What is the model of your '03 RV?
Customer: let me check
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: M-288-bhs
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

The best way to tell what that is would be to Google for a brochure on that year, make and model. Most will come up and look at the specs and most show the size and type of tv. Another way would be to Google that year, make and model and find one for sale and call on it and among other questions, ask what size the tv is. I have found this sort of information more than once for customers this way. Hope that proves helpful.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if perhaps you missed my earlier response to your question or if not, do you still need some additional input from me here?