Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

The outside door handle on my 2004 Bounder does not work. It

Customer Question

The outside door handle on my 2004 Bounder does not work. It will open from the inside, but the outside handle is not pushing the inside handle to open it. Do you have a suggestion or know what parts to order?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Most of those are a TriMark lock. If you can attach a photo of the outside I can probably tell you. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It has a trim ark key so I presume you are correct.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

That one should still be available. Let me see if I can come up with a model number as they made a number of these and get back to you later today.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you............that is a model 30-900 Trimark lock set. Available in many places so shop around as the price varies. It should be less than $100. Hope that proves helpful.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?