Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2003 Itasca Suncruiser and the leveling jacks will

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Itasca Suncruiser and the leveling jacks will not store. they will lower but not store. HELP
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

The most common cause of this problem is batteries that need attention. They may have dirty terminals OR need a good charge or replacement if they are over 3 years old. Load testing would tell you that. Most places the sell them can do this for you. IF you do take them out, be sure to FIRST take a photo of the cables and make a diagram of the hookups or it is easy to get this wrong. You may want to check the charging and be sure this is up to specs as well. A small digital multimeter can assist you there and those are about $20 or so and easy to use. I can direct you in that. Start there and then get back to me if you are still having an issue and we can do some testing. All follow ups are included in our fee. Please included the name and number off your control pad when you respond so I know what you have here.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
We just bought this thing this past weekend and all the batteries are new. They replaced them all :(
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

What is the name and number (if any) off the touchpad

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you need additional input from me here or did you get this resolved?