Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

How do you change out a body waste cable, ours broke after

Customer Question

how do you change out a body waste cable, ours broke after about a month and a week of buying it. it is a 2015 Coachman chapparel
Category: RV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
how do you change out a body waste cable, ours broke after about a month and a week of buying it. it is a 2015 Coachman chapparel.
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert.....

The cable will run from the handle to the valve body, on the valve body should be an allen head screw that you remove or loosen to remove the cable from the valve body. Many times you have to get underneath and look for an access panel to get at the valve body, if there is no access point then the underbelly would need to come down or you would need to cutout an access point and then when you are done put a cover and seal it up. I can say if you just purchased this from a dealer I might see about having this covered under warranty, these can be hard to get at and if you just got this it still might be covered under new warranty.... IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped?? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....

Robert