Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

Dometic unit error code E1, 2015 prime time crusader, Turned

Customer Question

Dometic unit error code E1
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 2015 prime time crusader
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turned off all power then back on
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: 2 zone tstat both zones will give same code
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

This is a communication error. Try unplugging the cord on the rear of the thermostat and then plugging it back in again. It that doesn't resolve it, go to the board on the A/C and do that there. This seems to happen more in moist climates and this usally resolves this. Low battery voltage can do this as well, so be sure your batteries are in good condition and full of water. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in here to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?