peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

Still working on a 92 Mallard with Oshkosh chassis need to

Customer Question

Hi
Still working on a 92 Mallard with Oshkosh chassis
need to find supplier for front brake flex lines down to both front disks . Local RV shop did break rebuild but could not locate the two lines. Got tiny black bits in the fluid now
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you may have to visit another dealer or repair center to see if they can get these lines for you here as they may have more info on where to obtain these or may have them on hand as well.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Last shop had it for 2 months so i thought it was going to be tough to find them

I think it was "Dads Mechanic" who replied to my last question last spring on a power brake assist unit. He identified himself as a former Mallard dealer shop foreman but he is now off line. not shure if that is permanent or just temporary?

I was trying to avoid removing the line and taking it around to shops.

I once found a blog list on this part when looking for master cylinder info- but can not find it - it had a supply source. it was dated back a few years

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you would like I can open your question for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for the effort , but lets see if someone knows what shop still has the books.

No problem.I will open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete