Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

My swm3 dish is stuck in the straight up position and the

Customer Question

My swm3 dish is stuck in the straight up position and the Winegard box blinks el motor home failure. I have been on the roof and found nothing wrong except the dish was on the pinch pointmarkings. Any ideas. I am at a heavily wooded rv park. Thanks.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Might need to recalibrate, try this.....

OK
Try this...
1. Press [POWER] and hold for 2 seconds to turn “ON” the TRAV’LER Interface Box. Wait until the Interface Box finishes “connecting to antenna”.
2. Press [ENTER] and hold for 2 seconds or until the unit displays “Enter User Menu”. Press [SELECT] to move the asterisk to “Yes”. Press [ENTER].
3. Press [SELECT] to move the asterisk to INSTALLATION.
4. Press [ENTER]. You will be asked to provide a code to enter the Installation Menu.
5. Press [ENTER] 4 times to enter code 0000.
6. From the Installation Menu,
7. Press [SELECT] to move “ * ” to “Calibrate EL” and Press [ENTER].
8. Press [SELECT] to move “ * ” to YES.
9. Press [ENTER] to start the elevation calibration procedure. The LCD should now display
“ Calibrate EL In Progress ...”.
10. After a few moments the IDU LCD will display
“On EL Hard Stop?
Yes *No”.
Visually examine the antenna to verify that the antenna is against the Hard Stop. The antenna will be pointing as
far up as it can go, this is the Hard Stop.
11. Press [SELECT] once to move asterisk to “Yes” if antenna is on the Hard Stop.
12. Press [ENTER] and the LCD will display “Calibrate EL Success”.
13. Press and Hold [POWER] for 2 seconds to to stow the antenna.

Robert