Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have 2014flagstaff28ikws vin 855299. My question is there

Customer Question

I have 2014flagstaff28ikws vin 855299. My question is there are two windows in dinette . They are frameless and they are tall with the bottom that crank out . Dual pane tempered glass . The tempered outside glass broke on small crank out , can we just replace that window or do I have to replace whole window . And if so how or where do I order from
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Try your local glass shop. They do all mine all the time. If that does't work, let me know. All follow ups are included

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Tried that but it is dual pain and it is just the outside glass that broke . They can add the glass but would not be sealed and will steam up . My question was because frameless can this window be taken out .my dealer in Winnipeg not so helpful
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Can you attach a photo of the window so I can see it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What email do I send it to
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

You can attach them to a post here or e-mail them to me at***@******.***

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Got your photos.............I don't think I have seen a window like this. I will go ahead and opt out of this and allow another tech to offer something if they can. The only other thing you might try is to contact another dealer and see what they have to say.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Not sure what brand the windows you have might be, but this link might give you some help.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in here to see if you got everything you needed on this or do you still need more input from me?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not your fault but I was dissappointed with the answer . I have gone directly to forest river manufacturer
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Don't blame you at all........they come out with new things all the time and it takes awhile before we see them in the shops. I just had no real positive idea whose product they used here. Forest River Customer Service is not that great, so hope they get some answers for you. Thanks for giving us a shout here at Just Answer! Most of the time we can get you exactly what you need and save you a trip to the shop and save you some serious cash!