peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.

I have a Dometic RM7605L it has 4 lights on the thermostat

Customer Question

I have a Dometic RM7605L it has 4 lights on the thermostat normally all light
when turned up now only two light and the fridge is not getting cold enough
regards John
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be due to an issue with damaged or shorted wiring to the controls possibly.Unfortunately this will have to be tested/checked further to be able to pinpoint and repair this issue here and from there repaired to correct this fault.This is usually best done by a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Guy,s no help went back to Dometic help line switch it off for A day put it on medium for a day fine john