gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

Have 2014 adventurer Rear toad plug is dead, had worked and

Customer Question

Have 2014 adventurer
Rear toad plug is dead, had worked and then somehow the wire to the car plug got pulled out(wires from the plug)
Now the connection on the back of the coach is dead. Suspect it is a fuse but can't find it
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

What is the actual model of your coach? I may be able to come up with some diagrams for you on this.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It is a 38q
I've looked on line at wiring diagram but could not identify the fuse/breaker etc
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

I don't see it either. I do know that some of these have a fuse box in the rear storage area on the wall. This can vary from coach to coach and year to year. I will opt out of this and allow another tech to offer something if they can. I don't know when that may be as they come and go all day.