Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Winnebago Sightseer 2003 33 ft. RV won't start, was showing

Customer Question

Winnebago Sightseer 2003 33 ft. RV won't start, was showing a check engine oil message on LCD, but not now. Engine isn't turning over, starter is not grinding.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Sorry for the delay, I see no other experts have responded..

Few things I would check, understand if you have checked there but it could prevent the engine from starting. First verify the engine oil and coolant levels, next go to the chassis battery and make sure the voltage is around 12 volts, make sure the parking brake is set, the vehicle is in park and if the slides are out try running them in, some models have a safety that will not allow you to start the engine if the rooms are out. Beyond that I might get a test light and probe all your fuses in the chassis fuse box with the ignition ON, make sure no fuses are blown or no tripped breakers, beyond that it could be an issue with the starter solenoid or starter... Hope this helps some... Robert