Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

Have a 2000 signature series, trans serv light is on and

Customer Question

have a 2000 signature series, trans serv light is on and wont move. left it sit for a week and had to jump batteries, somebody reversed polarity on cables, installed new batteries, but trans light is still on, help? bruce
Category: RV
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Check all fuses and main fuse, and fusible links. When you jump start with the cables reversed it will always blow a fuse.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service. You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question, this does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have.

Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help.

Thanks Dan