Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have 2014 airstream with two domestic ac units on the

Customer Question

I have 2014 airstream with two domestic ac units on the roof. The rear one which worked great yesterday now blows uncooled air, a few days ago it dripped some water through the unit onto the floor which went away just by turning the unit off for a few en it worked great again. Now it only blows air even if I leave it turned off for an hour or two. Where do I start to check it out. The ac unit in the front is controlled by the same thermostat and works fine.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

This sounds like it is freezing up. That can be with too cold a setting or too low and air speed or the freeze sensor being bad. Take the ceiling grill off and look up in there and see if the coils are iced up. Let me know what you find and we can go from there. I will need the model number of this off the data tag and the make and model of your thermostat.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need more input from me here?