Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a 2009 Fleet discovery and when i try to put the

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Fleet wood discovery and when i try to put the jacks down they start then stop and a buzzer goes off. To get them back up i have to cycle the system on and off several times to get them up.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

That is usually caused by low battery voltage. IF the batteries are over 3 years old there is a good chance they may need replacement and some load testing would tell you that. Most places that sell batteries can test them for you. IF you take them out, be sure you make a good diagram first or take some photos as this is easy to get wrong if you don't. When you repond, please include the make of your jacks and any number off the touch pad so I know which system you have. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need more input from me here?