Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have an older Winnebago Adventurer 1993 tank 1

Customer Question

I have an older Winnebago Adventurer 1993 tank 1 the black or grey water system and which fixtures empty into the black tank. I would like to think that only the toilet goes into the black tank because I could drain the grey water into a bucket and reuse it....
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

They are usually marked, but sometimes you can look underneath or at the valves and tell. The larger one is 3" and is the black tank. That is correct about the tanks. Only the black tank has toilet material. If you can attach a photo to your post of that area I may be able to offer more here. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need more input from me here?