Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

How to reset RV confront zc thermostat,in a 2015 35B

Customer Question

How to reset RV confront zc thermostat,in a 2015 35B Fleetwood Excursion
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes camping in hot weather, would like to use both air units. We have checked the breakers for both units. We have tried pushing the temp up and down buttons together and can not get them to turn on
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: The temp is not showing up on the thermostat as described in the instruction pamphlet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Start by checking the fuses/breakers for that circuit and it may be labeled "heater" or "furnace" in your load center. The other thing to try is taking the cover off and see if the internal fuse is good or not. If both of those look good then try unplugging the thermostat and let it sit for 5 minutes and then plug it back in. The connections may have gotten damp from high humidity. Get back to me with the results and we can go from there. If we need to do some testing a small digital multimeter like you can find at most hardware stores is very helpful here. All follow ups are included in our fee. Please include the part number off the thermostat when you reply. They have more than a dozen variations of these. It is on the back of the thermostat.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need more input from me here?