Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a Dometic 310 in my 2015 Ventana Motorhome. When you

Customer Question

I have a Dometic 310 in my 2015 Ventana Motorhome. When you push the lever down to flush it, the water goes down the drain about a foot and comes right back up with a burp. If I continue to hold the lever down it would overflow the toilet. Connie Brewer
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

The throat of the drain must be plugged up. You need to get a wand or snake and put down there and get it unplugged. OR the tank is full and needs to be drained. Stubborn clogs can be broken up using Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner. Great product! If your local dealer doesn't stock it you can get it directly from the manufacturer in Medford, Oregon. See the attached link. Please get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this (no pun intended) as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?