Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have A 2001 RV with A dometic refrigerator in it. Last

Customer Question

I have A 2001 RV with A dometic refrigerator in it. Last week I was camping and the refrigerator wasn't working right. It kept kicking out the camper breaker. It works on propane fine. Could this mean the heating element is bad?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

That would be the first thing to check. If you get back to me with a model number I can grab a manual for you and it will show you how to test for this. It would take a small digital multimeter like you can find at most hardware stores for about $20 or so for this testing. I can direct you in that. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 3 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?