gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

He have a2006 camper we have gotten the skids in and out

Customer Question

He have a2006 camper we have gotten the skids in and out before now we can't get the right side where the couch to go out now???
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2006 grand junction
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes we would like to fix it ourselves they have been going in and out fine we bought 2 new batteries today
JA: Have you tested the battery? Is the battery fluid low?
Customer: My husband stepped away soon he will be right back. Surely the 2 new batteries would not be low
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: We had to have repairs on it because it was damaged with low outs but everything worked perfect when we got it back and the blow out was on the side where you enter and the slide that want go out is on the oppsite side where couch and eating area is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

What happens when you try to extend the slide? Any noise at all? Any idea who made the slide hardware? Sometimes the name is ***** ***** switch. It would also help if I knew if this were an all electric slide or one that is hydraulic.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?