gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 5500 marquis gold installed in my 2007 fleet. Has

Customer Question

I have a 5500 marquis gold installed in my 2007 fleet wood. Has always started right up, but now cranks, has fuel, but will not run. Thoughts on what I could check? Drained the fuel bowl and when cranking, it refilled again, so seems to be getting fuel.
Rick
PS: has very few hours.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

How long has it been sitting since you ran it last? Any fuel treatment in the fuel?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I live near Calgary, Alberta, so it's not used in the winter. I started it once through the winter, and it is stored inside a heated garage. No, I haven't added any fuel treatment, but did just fill the motor home and it took about 200 + litres.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Today's gas goes bad very quickly. You may have to clean the carb in order to get this to run correctly. Or at least take the float bowl off and inspect it.

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you got this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?