Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 99 Winnebago adventurer and the batted died in

Customer Question

I have a 99 Winnebago adventurer and the batted died in assuming and we're trying to jump it with no luck. The generator works fine
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

The generator works off the house batteries. When the battery goes dead the battery disconnect solenoid reverts back to the store position. That takes the battery(s) out of the loop. Start by taking the chassis battery(s) in for load testing and clean up all the cables including the ground lead to the chassis. That would be the place to start. Be sure you take photos of the cable hookups as these are easy to get wrong if you don't. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.