gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

Need power distribution diagram. 1988 Ford e350 v8 Shasta

Customer Question

Need power distribution diagram. 1988 Ford e350 v8 Shasta motorhome
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 58K miles .fuel pump froze up & cooked. The 12v line from inertia so to fuel pump. Replaced pump engine started but 12v supply was hearing up. Put new wir from switch to replace red lead on pump, assumed black was ground. Is that correct?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can't wait a day. Refund my deposit or do not process it. Need response to this request now please.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Just acknowledge my request now. I'm not interested in a virtual response...
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Would like a phone number for customer service now please.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
DO you have people to administer your virtual "I'll get to it when you blindly accept our upgrade offerings"experts. I need a live real time conversation with a my.just answer.com REP NOW PLEASE..
Expert:  Randall replied 6 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in someone getting to your question. You might find something at Faxon Automotive Literature on this. None of us here would have that.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I have the diagrams but I see you want a refund. If you change your mind just let me know and I will get those uploaded to you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
DON'T bother your business strategy is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. REFUND OR DO NOT PROCESS MY $5.00 DEPOSIT. IN A REASONABLE TIMEFRAME. NOTIFY ME OF THE STATUS OF MY REFUND.BY PHONE. ASAP.

You just asked for a phone call which in turn charges you more. You need to contact the website to pursue a refund. The techs do not work for the website, we just answer questions.

May I ask why you think the "business strategy is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE."

Most customers are tickled to death to get what we offer so cheap.

Its kind of hard to expect someone to chime in and offer to help when you after a 20 minute wait, said you can not wait all day and want a refund.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Don't call me just refund my deposit please.