Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

2009 versatile

Customer Question

2009 versatile
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

What is your question? All it says is 2009 Versatile, the more detailed info you can provide the better I can try and assist you. IF I can not assist I will put your question back up for other experts.... Follow ups are included...

Robert

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a gas leak at the gas regulator how do I get at it?
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

Let me check something out really quick and I will respond back... Robert

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a gas leak at the revelatory how do I get to it?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

OK

SO I wanted to take a look and see IF I can get any info for you on this, from my experince working on the Roadtreks access is poor on everything, you should have an outside panel and he regulator is under a protective cover, normally they use plastic screws that you have to pry off to remove the cover and access the regulator. You also might have a separate regulator for a BBQ hookup. IF the access is poor and you do not have a clear path to the regulator I would let a shop or mobile service tackle this if possible.LP can be dangerous to work with as well.... This is what the manual states......

The propane appliance regulator and BBQ regulator are located adjacent to the propane tank. This regulators have been installed under a protective cover to keep out debris, with the vents facing downward. These are not user serviceable items and should not be removed or modified by anyone but a licensed RV gas technician. Illegal or uncertified modification can lead to fire or explosion.

Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

I am not sure I have more to offer doing a phone service, you would get charged extra for that. Just being honest, IF you want me to call I can...

Robert

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No thank you
I WILL TAKE TO DEALER
Expert:  Robert replied 9 months ago.

IF you are satisfied with my efforts on the question part please feel free to select a rating....

Robert