Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

I have no power to water pump in my 1994 Itasca motorhome, I

Customer Question

I have no power to water pump in my 1994 Itasca motorhome, I have 3 different switches, if one switch is bad will it stop the others from working the pump
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

IF you have more then one switch then you have a latching relay or water pump controller and it could be the problem, the inputs from the switches would run to the controller and then the output to the pump, click HERE. That controller can be in several areas, near the pump or one of the switches, also check the main positive wire at the pump and see if there is a fuse in-line sometimes they will install one. IF you can not find the water pump controller I would call Winnebago they should be able to tell you exact location... Hope this helps some.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped???? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me....