Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

We have a Phaeton motor home 36 ft, and we have a queen bed

Customer Question

We have a Phaeton motor home 36 ft, and we have a queen bed in it, can it be modified for a king , cause we love our motor home the way it is except for the bed, since my husband is 6' 3". It's a 2008 n has only 18000 miles on it primarily used for tailgating at LSU
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Is this your floor plan, https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/floorplan.png

Can you give me the dimensions of space available on the left and right side of the bed and at the foot of the bed with the slide outs out and collapsed?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris