Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

I have a 2006 Winnebago Meridian Itasca class A motorhome.

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Winnebago Meridian Itasca class A motorhome. It has an exterior light high on the driver's side between the two slides.
The light is always on. And I can't find a switch to turn it off. Any ideas?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

If you get back to me with a model number I can grab some wiring diagrams for you. Or check the switches and see which one may be defective and not turning off.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It's a Winnebago (MODEL) Meridian (MAKE) Itasca 36G model.
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I am attaching the 12 VDC wiring diagrams for this year and model. I think that is called "Porch" but, look at the others as well. http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/2006/06_p36g_wire_153549.pdf

Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

Here are the other diagrams. I am not sure what they call this light. http://www.winnebagoind.com/diagram/2006/06_p36g_wire_153554.pdf

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the porch light is on the passenger side. this light is on the driver's side and unaffected by the porch light switch. the wiring diagram does me NO good. i just want to know where (if any) the switch for this light is located.
Expert:  Randall replied 10 months ago.

I think you need to give Winnebago Customer Service a call as I have no diagrams other than the ones they have on their website.