Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I own an R-Vision Trail Lite 242 model /Gas Workhorse ingine

Customer Question

Good day Sir, my name is ***** ***** own an R-Vision Trail Lite 242 model /Gas Workhorse ingine 8.1 Lt, need urgently wiring diagram,
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Has there been any recent electrical work done on the car?
Customer: it is model 2002 25 Foot
JA: What is the model of your '02 RV?
Customer: Trail Lite 242
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: that is what i am trying to do, the previous owner played with the power Center wiring, system, i need to restor the wires, no lights, no power to fridg, nor to AC!!
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: i only need the original wiring diagram please
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
am i getting any answers? i paid already !!!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

They went out of business a few years ago and those will not be available. You will need to either take it into a shop or have a good mobile tech come and assist you with this. Most can look at that wiring and figure it out pretty quickly. Sorry that wasn't the answer you hoped for, but when companies go out of business all that material goes with them. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this answer i already new, and this is not why i contacted you! now i paid 30 $ for this answer????
is this fair??
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sir, your answer i lready new, long time, that is why i came up to your service!
for this answer you are billing me with 30 dollars???
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

IF you already knew this, then why ask. Just take it to a shop or call in a mobile tech. And ask for a refund here. No problem.