peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

We have jayco Seneca and the lights keep flashing and jacks

Customer Question

We have jayco Seneca and the ***** *****ghts keep flashing and jacks wont come down
JA: Does the light flash and then stay on steady? Do you happen to have the trouble code?
Customer: no they just keep flashing. Where would we see the trouble code?
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2015 Seneca 37FS
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes we would like to fix ourselves. System power button will not come on
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a fault with one of the jacks themselves with a hydraulic fault or a possible issue with a level sensor or position sensor.Being a 2015 model this may still be under warranty and you may be able to get this diagnosed and repaired from a local dealer.If this is not an option for you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete