Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

1997 Damon intruder batter control center not working. Where

Customer Question

1997 Damon intruder batter control center not working. Where can I get one
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

Who is the manufacturer of the BCC it could be RV custom products, Intellitec etc....

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

Most boxes will have a sticker on them with the make and model.....

Robert

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is csl-cytech model bc6300
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

OK

Just so we are on the same page is this outside and inside this box are some solenoids, fuses and breakers?

Robert

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is not the converter because we replaced that. The coach batteries are hooked to it
Expert:  Robert replied 8 months ago.

OK

A few ideas for you I did a little looking into this and it appears it is a DC load panel. However they are not that common to find. SO What I would do to start on this is call Cytech direct to see have they have any support on this, they can be reached at 219...262.....0776, they are in Elkart, IN. I do not know if they even deal with the RV application anymore but it would be worth calling maybe they rebuild these or can suggest a replacement.

The other option would be to call around to some of the larger RV salvage yards such as Arizona RV salvage and Colaw, they strip all the parts and sometimes on obsolete parts like this you can luck out. Click HERE for Colaw, these salvage yards are all over the US.

Also Know one other place you can try, he used to be an expert on this site and runs his on parts, he might have some input on this as well, click HERE for contact info.....

Hope this gives you some ideas, IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating at the top of the page.... Robert