Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Its a basement rv not roof mount, 1995 vectra winnebago, the

Customer Question

its a basement rv not roof mount
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 1995 vectra winnebago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the copressor doesnt come on but a green light is flashing on the panel board
JA: Does the light flash and then stay on steady? Do you happen to have the trouble code?
Customer: dont have a code just flashes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

Do you see a number on the panel board, it could be giving a code but this is an older unit and was going to see if any info was available, sometimes the panel board will have a number printed on it.......

Robert

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no code i could see the like looks like it blinks 2 times kinda fast then stays on and then repaeats
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Click HERE and see if this helps you out at all, you will have to go through the troubleshooting, I think this is the board you have and the symptom for the light flashing.... Robert

Also before going through the troubleshooting make sure the AC breaker inside is not tripped and no breakers are tripped on the supply source...

Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Robert