Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

I have a dometic air cond that has a code 7 error said i

Customer Question

I have a dometic air cond that has a code 7 error said i loss 120 vac power to all module boards can I just reset the system
JA: Have you seen this code before? Have you tried a hard reset?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your RV?
Customer: 2015 grand design
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing just looked at the code error
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the RV Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

HI my name is Robert....

You are correct the circuit board inside the AC unit is not sensing the AC voltage. Try this, shut off all your breakers inside, go unplug from the power source for about 20 mins, make sure the supply post does not have a breaker thrown, if you had a 50 amp service one of the breakers might be tripped, try another supply source as well. Plug back into power and then turn the breakers ON and see if everything is normal, if not and this is a 2015 and still under warranty I would have it looked at, if you start pulling items apart and they catch on you could void any warranty have seen that happen before... Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert

Expert:  Robert replied 7 months ago.

HI.... Was just checking in to see if my answer helped??? IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me...

Thanks, Robert