peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I have a 1993-4 Winnebago Vectra diesel pusher 35' with the

Customer Question

I have a 1993-4 Winnebago Vectra diesel pusher 35' with the six speed Allison auto trans.
The warning buzzer under the dash operates on air to the brakes, and the engine radiator temperature. These functions are fine and the dash light for them goes off after a few moments. However there is an additional function on the dash light labelled "i". It will not not go off and I don't know what function it monitors to either correct it, replace a sensor, or make a function repair. The motor home otherwise operates fine except for the noisy buzzer which never goes off.
What can I do about this problem. My mechanic has checked fuses and brake fluid and I checked the fuel and air filter, which are ok.
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may have to speak with a dealer for this model or another RV repair facility that can look up the info on this model for this here to tall you what this light is for and what needs done to correct this since no one else has posted here on this.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted with no success let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete