Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.

Leveling jacks and slide outs light panel 't work no lights

Customer Question

Leveling jacks and slide outs light panel don't work no lights and no power 07 it's a horizon
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 4 months ago.

HI my name is Robert......

To start make sure you have good battery voltage, should run off the chassis battery, start the engine, make sure the parking brake is applied and the RV is in park or neutral... Next you will have a main control box that controls the slides and jacks, that box is underneath in the chassis behind the tire, it will have a rubber gasket you have to remove and then a plexi glass cover, check all the fuses in that box and make sure they are not blown, check all your exterior fuse boxes outside as well, make sure no fuses or breakers are blown/tripped. Go to the chassis battery as well and look on the cables for a blown fuse or tripped breaker. Hope this helps some, IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.... Robert