Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have no power to the hydraulic pump on my Forest River 5th

Customer Question

I have no power to the hydraulic pump on my Forest River 5th wheel trailer troubleshoot
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Most of the time this is a tripped shortstop breaker which would usually be found near the batteries. I am attaching a link to a photo of one. Push the black button back in to reset it. Sometimes they have more than one and a red cover over them. If you have a small digital multimeter this is a lot easier to track down. About $20 or so at most hardware stores and easy to use. Try that and get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?