gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 2004 Sightseer 30ft with Workhorse Chassis,

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Sightseer 30ft with Workhorse Chassis, Generator worked perfect until today. I hit both buttons and nothing happend. there is juice to the solenoid and I cant find a 5amp fuse everyone is talking about
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

There may be power, but how much? Low voltage won't allow it to turn over. Does it "click' or not? If you have a small digital multimeter like you can find at most hardware stores for $20 or so, this is easier to track down. That fuse is on the control board. When you respond, please include the complete model number off the data plate for the genset. All follow ups are included in our fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it doesn't look like it it doesn't do anything, my batteries are brand-new I check the voltage everything in the motorhome works but when you hit the inside button or the button at the generator and nothing happens at all not a light for codes not a click nothing, I'm fairly mechanically inclined but can't figure this out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just want to get this out there that voltage has nothing to do with it
Expert:  Randall replied 1 year ago.

O.K..........I will opt out of this and allow another tech to offer something. They come and go all day so I have no way of knowing when that will be.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I have to do to just cancel this, I'm not going to pay money for stuff that I already know, nothing against you and I appreciate your response