Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

The bedroom slide in my 2007 sea breeze model 1321 will not

Customer Question

The bedroom slide in my 2007 sea breeze model 1321 will not move. The gears chatter but there is no movemenbt
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Whose slide hardware do you have? The name is ***** ***** the switch or the motor if you can see that or a sticker on the frame underneath. From what you said, it appears that something is stripped out on the gearbox or clutch. Get back to me with this and I can assist you further.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It is all enclosed under the bed. If I could see I could maybe fix it. No access panels.
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Are you sure that the panel under the bed doesn't come off when you take out a few screws?

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me here?