Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I have a onan quiet diesel 7500 it won't turn over with the

Customer Question

I have a onan quiet diesel 7500 it won't turn over with the electric switch and no fuel coming out of injector pump?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Did you check your batteries and disconnect solenoid switch? Most or these issues are related to those two items when no power is evident. Do that and get back to me if we need to dig deeper into this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Batteries over 3 years old should be load tested to be sure they are not failing or have a shorted cell. This can happen suddenly......even on newer batteries. Most places that sell batteries can load test them for you and be sure you mark the cables well and take some photos of the hookups first as this is easy to get wrong otherwise.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me here?