Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I noticed this morning that water is dripping out of the

Customer Question

I noticed this morning that water is dripping out of the drain underneath my 2011 allegro bus, fairly fast. This is when the water supply is from the city water supply via my hose. When i shut the hose off the dripping stopped. What could this be? The RV water pump was turned off. The swing valve is set to city water supply.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

That sounds like a low point drain valve leaking. That is the usual cause of any water coming from that area, but you may need to get down there and see if it is coming out of a drain line or just out of someplace else. That would indicate a leak someplace and it would take some inspection to track that down. Hope that proves helpful here. Please get back to me if you need more input from me on this as all follow ups are included in our fee.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this or do you still need some additional input from me here?