gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

How do I remove the shower faucet in my 2005 Fleetwood 39S

Customer Question

how do I remove the shower faucet in my 2005 Fleetwood 39S as there does not appear to be an access to the back of the shower. On the other side of the wall is a rectangular mirror.
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Some remove from the front.......can you attach a photo of that area to your post and I can tell you? All follow ups are included in our fee and fully expected.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, I cannot seem to attach one.
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Did you try using the paperclip icon? Or can you e-mail it to me? ***@******.***

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No, how about this: tell me how the ones that remove from the front work. This faucet has two clear plastic handles. I suppose the center caps may pry off to get access to the screws behind. Does this suggest I can remove from the front or must I somehow remove the mirror on the opposite side(next to the fridge)?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The answer is that the mirror unscrews from the wall next to the fridge with 3 screws. When the mirror is taken off, there is a hole cut in the wall behind it with access to the water lines and back of the faucet fixture. Do I get my money back, or applied to a future question?
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

IF you had gotten me the photos, that would have been my next suggestion. Just didn't want to go there first. You can ask for a refund.