Robert
Robert, RV Mechanic
Experience:  18 yrs. RV experience including Cummins North West, Country Coach, Monaco Coach - vendor certified.
3862310

Where is the converter located on a komfort trail blazer tt

Customer Question

where is the converter located on a komfort trail blazer tt T25S ?
Category: RV
Expert:  Robert replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert...

This is a difficult question because it always can be in a different location per year and model. Some common areas I would look are behind the breaker panel, under the fridge, stove, if you have a dinette booth I would look in that location. Normally the converter is part of the main fuse/breaker panel or stands alone and plugs into an outlet. I assume you are looking for that style that because they can be difficult to find, normally they are inside, if it was outside you might see a vent on a panel, they normally will do that for air flow so it would be a clue. Try and follow the battery cables as well and see where they are going inside the unit. I do not have any prints or I would give them to you. IF you would like to try another expert please let me know, I only get credit when you select a rating... Robert