gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry

I have a 2011 Jayco Eagle 321 RLMS. I am currently in a

Customer Question

I have a 2011 Jayco Eagle 321 RLMS. I am currently in a campground on a long trip. The megaslide has been fully extended but will now not retract so I can continue traveling. I have checked the fuse = OK, The control switch = OK, all connections on the 13997-A slide controller are properly connected. Two questions: 1-What do I need to check to make the unit retract; 2- Is there a manual override and if so how do I get the unit to retract.
Chris (###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Whose slide hardware to you have? Are you wanting to do this by phone and if so, I can make a phone chat offer for you?

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?