peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles.
14928985

I bought a winegard antenna tv. do you know how to set it up

Customer Question

I bought a winegard antenna for dish tv. do you know how to set it up it is a portable unit
Category: RV
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases since no one has posted any info here on how this is installed or set up a dealer or local repair center that works on this model here may have to look into this to tell you how to install it as well as set up the signals.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead for this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks

Your welcome

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not sure why I was charged as my question was not answered. Thank you tho

I apologize.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No that is ok. I have ip
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Up

O.k.