Randall
Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.
21664427

We have a dometic 8700 series master flush toilet. Even

Customer Question

We have a dometic 8700 series master flush toilet. Even though we know the black water tank is empty, the red light will not go out so we are unable to flush. Any suggestions?
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

This is usually in indication of dirty sensors OR the float arm is damaged and giving an erratic reading. Cleaning with Happy Camper Extreme Cleaner is a good way to try and correct this. If your local shop doesn't carry it you can get it directly from the maker in Medford, Oregon. I am attaching a link to that for you. Please get back to me if you need more later as all follow ups are included in our fee. https://www.5starhappycamper.com/

Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to resolve this issue or do you still need some additional input from me here?