gene
gene, RV Mechanic
Experience:  28 yrs exp in the industry
19317657

I have a 1998/99 Chieftain; SN 10L758285585. I think I blew

Customer Question

I have a 1998/99 Chieftain; SN 10L758285585. I think I blew the fuse on the 6120 wire providing power to the HWH touch pad. I have looked everywhere I can think of to find it, but no luck. I have checked for power at the end of the 6120 wire where it plugs into the 5 amp fuse on the back of the touch pad.
Could you tell me where to look for the fuse (I am assuming that there is a fuse as most of the diagrams I found showed one).
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

There are fuses ON the touchpad. Did you check those?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The only fuse on the touch pad is a 5amp. It's okay. I don't have power from the 6120 red wire that comes to the touch pad. It plugs into the 5 amp fuse holder
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

They can put those almost anyplace, but look under the dash and then down by the pump assy.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've looked by the pump-nothing. I've got the dash all apart but can't trace the wire loom far enough to find the other end
Expert:  Randall replied 5 months ago.

I will opt out of this and allow another tech to offer something if they can.