Chris (aka-Moose), RV Mechanic
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Our C02 detector says replacement in June 2014, just bought

Customer Question

Our C02 detector says replacement in June 2014, just bought it and would like to replace the detector? Where can I find one?
Category: RV
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

You can find a simple wall mounted carbon monoxide detector from Lowes. http://www.lowes.com/search?searchTerm=carbon+monoxide

Please make sure to select a rating from the top of your screen prior to logging off so the post does not time out.

Thanks Moose

Are you still in need of assistance on this concern?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris