Randall, RVIA Certification
Experience:  RVDA/RVIA Master Certified Technician with many years experience.

I'm about to buy a 07 holiday rambler Neptune with a 330

Customer Question

hi, I'm about to buy a 07 holiday rambler Neptune with a 330 cummings in it 46,000 miles & it runs good. It doesn't have a temperature gage but the 1/4 1/2 3/4 hot gage. it runs between the 1/2 to 3/4 hot. Is that about normal? It was only 75 in so cal today so it wasn't very hot outside. anyways is that normal? mike
Category: RV
Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

It can be..........and this is affected by a number of things. Ask when it was serviced last and if he (or she) has been using any fuel additives. Those would be two things that can affect this. I would not be that concerned about that, but it might not be a bad idea to have it checked out by a competent mechanic. Hope that helps here. Please get back to me if you need more on this.

Expert:  Randall replied 4 months ago.

Just checking back in to see if you were able to get this resolved or do you still need some additional input from me here?